It's too easy to say yes!
Many friends say that the mantra they say the most: it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter, it's okay, it's okay, OK.。。
No, it's a beautiful word, and when a child says it, it's like drawing a line between himself and the caregiver, telling the caregiver that I“Don't” want to do what you want, i want to be in charge of my own affairs.
No, it is the most beautiful inner language, because it represents the will of the self, the most true self in the heart.
Our child discipline wants our children to be obedient so much that it's easy for them to say “Yes” and forget how much they want to be in charge.
When it's too easy to say“Yes” and too easy to say“No,” we can appear friendly in a relationship, but in a negative, passive, closed-off way, even sleeping.
5. I often say: I am tired, want to sleep, afraid of trouble, all kinds of unwilling to do.
6. You can't be yourself in the crowd, you can't have the final say, so stay away from the crowd, because in the loneliness away from the crowd, you can control everything as much as possible.
7. Life is very contradictory. We need to feel in control, but at the same time, we need to live in a relationship. We need to be able to deal with these contradictions in order to be happy.
8. Express my will by giving up, by destroying the thing: I Can't fulfill the need to be in charge of the thing, I'm in charge of the destruction.
9. Laziness, seemingly because of inertia, but in fact, dare not try.
Because trying means that I have to make choices, and then I am exposed, and if there is frustration, it means that I am not capable.
Take Action, because action will inevitably break your imaginary narcissism and develop your true capacity to enhance your true narcissism.
Insight: This issue of the article explains many problems that have puzzled me for more than ten years.Psychology classes turned out to be so useful and interesting, not only deepening their understanding of themselves, but also being able to explain many phenomena in life.
I am also a very kind person, people around me say that I have a good temper, my most common words are "OK, can", even if I am uncomfortable, I am embarrassed to refuse others, which leads to my heart is actually very depressed, but also repulsive to people, not very fond of contact with people, especially unfamiliar people.For many years, I have been very depressed, anxious, and rarely relaxed.Perhaps, I should say no more, not to let others suffer, that is, my own suffering.